Resources For Sellers
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Welcome to the home sellers section for Hawaii Kai and all Honolulu County areas. Although I live in and am based out of Hawaii Kai, I’ve represented sellers in many neighborhoods including, but not limited to, Kahaluu, Kaneohe, and Makiki. Each neighborhood in Hawaii has its’ own unique personality, and I know the particular tactics to use to successfully sell your home no matter where it’s located. Please use the valuable sellers resources below, and feel free to contact me for individualized information.
Once you have made the decision to sell your home, you will want to sell for the highest price in the shortest length of time. Your Realtor® will research current market conditions and recommend the highest and best price to sell your home quickly.
SUGGESTIONS THAT WORK FOR A QUICK SALE:
- Let The Sun Shine In! Open the drapes and curtains. Clean the windows so that a prospect can see how bright and cheerful your house is.
- Little Things Mean A Lot! Sliding doors and screens should operate easily. Loose doorknobs or cabinet pulls, sticking doors and drawers, wobbly hinges, stuck windows are all negative factors. Take a few minutes to check and repair all these seemingly minor flaws.
- Safety First! Keep stairways and corridors clear. Clutter is unattractive, causes accidents, and makes homes appear too small with inadequate storage.
- Can You See The Light? Illumination in your home can be the “welcome sign” for every prospect. Turn on all the exterior and interior lights, including accent and picture lights.
- Go For A Walk! Potential buyers will feel like intruders and want to hurry through your home if the homeowner is present. Send the kids over to the neighbors, take a walk while your house is being shown. Buyers will be more likely to ask questions and voice concerns in privacy.
- Trust Your Professional Realtor To Do It Right! Let your Realtor talk to the customer about selling price, terms, possession date and other factors. She/he has been specially trained and has the experience necessary to bring the negotiations to a satisfactory conclusion.